Friday, March 1, 2019

Zombies, Demons and Devils

 



Gleanings from the Gospel of Mark, Chapter One

In Chapter one of the Gospel of Mark, Jesus began his ministry  by submitting to baptism. Afterwards, He immediately called four of His disciples. He then  started healing people.

In Chapter 1:21-34, Mark summarizes a few miracles. He tells us Jesus healed many and cast out demons.

From His place in heaven, Jesus continues a healing ministry. Sometimes he cures because we pray, and sometimes he uses doctors. And yet, suffering and the unknown continue to mystify us.

There are too many horrible diseases with unknown remedies, and I pray God directs science to the cures.

Not all ailments had names back in the day of Jesus. Many of them were merely called demons. Science later has identified many of these diseases.

Heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, Alzheimers, MS, ALS, mental illness are a few that kill daily. These evil invasions to our bodies cause suffering, not only for the patient, but for families as well.

And these horrible virus bugs are demons with names.

They rob the body and mind of health.

Not only can germ killing bugs enter a body, but a literal demonic spirit can take up home in a person.

I know, I know. Some don't believe that, but  minions of Satan exist, and yes they can inhabit a nonbeliever. Never a believer. Christ dwells within the believer, and there's only room for Him.

But Satan can use disease to affect us all.

Join with me in praying:
1.  For science to find cures.
2. Once they are available, we can afford them.
3. Thank God for those working to find them.


I took our daughter to the neurologist last week. She's young and beautiful, and her demenita worsens. The doctor, as kindly as he could, told us there is no cure yet. Science doesn't even know how Alzheimer's comes to us.

Our daughter didn't understand everything he said. Dementia is a robber of memory and cognitive skills, but she replied, "I'm so scared."

4. Pray for peace of mind for those who suffer.

Is Alzheimer and dementia a demon? To me, it is.

1 comment:

  1. Make me a promise Bianca, my mother said. "Promise me you won't put me in a home or make me live with one of your sisters". It was a joke at the time when my mom was just starting to forget things. 06/08/2019 was the hardest day of my life. Watching my mom talk to herself, packing her things 2-3 times a day, saying she has to go home. It was heartbreaking. I broke down and cried with her a few times and then I realized how hard it must be on my dad too. He can't leave the house, he has to convince her that she lives in their house. I came to the decision to quit my job. My dad needs help. I live 7 hours away but instead of visiting my parents, I'll be visiting my husband. My mom has always been there for me and been my best friend so I want to be there for her. I keep telling myself that I can snap her out of it. I got her numerous medications including DONEPEZIL and MEMANTINE instead of helping her, they almost destroyed her due to the side effects. As I was reading more about Dementia on the internet, I met with some comments of people testifying about Dr. Rohan and his BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS that it works for Alzheimer's and Dementia. I contacted the doctor immediately and explained my mother's condition to him, he assured me that my mom will be fine and her memory will come back to normal. I ordered his Herbal Supplements and it was delivered to me here in Canada by DHL courier company in less than a week with instructions on how to use them attached in the package. After 3 weeks of using these herbs, we began to see improvement, after 6 months my mom was better, and it's been 2 years now and my mom is completely free from this horrible disease called dementia. In case your loved one is suffering from Alzheimer's/Dementia I will advise you to use BRONGEE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS it may also help you. You can contact Dr. Rohan via email; dr.rohanronjohn@gmail.com and Whatsapp; +393512146722 to get yours.

    ReplyDelete